We’re hiring a B2B Marketing Manager/Operations Manager to work part-time remotely and to play an important role for MTC | The Content Agency, acting as direct operational support and B2B marketing support for the agency. It’s 50 percent operations, and it’s 50 percent B2B marketing support.
The position will work collaboratively with our agency founder to help ensure that we’re adding value to client relationships and achieving agency goals. You will act as trusted support for the agency and will be responsible in driving agency growth.
The role balances between overseeing the success of our agency marketing projects, administration support to the founder, and supporting client logistics.
You’re a fit if;
- You’re someone that would have no problem splitting your time between administrative agency duties, client support, and B2B marketing projects.
- You’re someone that loves analytics, can stare at numbers for hours, track analytics successfully, and would enjoy developing client reports. SEMRush, audit reporting, Google Search Council are familiar platforms to you. You also enjoy discovering new analytics technologies to try out.
- You’re someone with a background in Search Engine Marketing (SEO) and would enjoy supporting on projects in this subject.
- You’re someone with a background in PR/Media relations and would enjoy supporting on projects in this subject.
- You’re an experienced B2B writer; experience in software or SaaS technology preferred.
- Writing SEO-optimized blog editorial content (or similar) for B2B agency
- Setting up campaigns and project management for B2B agency
- Administration support to founder & agency clients
- Organizing and drafting client analytical reports
- Monitoring digital marketing campaigns (i.e. email, PR, SEO, social media)
- Based in Europe (Berlin, Germany preferred)
- PDF, URL, or links to current writing samples (included with application)
- Speaks English fluently; can write effectively in English and/or German
- B2B digital marketing experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (i.e. HubSpot, MailChimp, Hootsuite)
- Experience with lead generation
- WordPress/Website project experience
- Great communication skills (written and verbal), communicates regularly & clearly
- Highly organized and proactive worker. You can have no problem working independently.
- Agency experience (marketing, production, PR, creative or similar)
- Creative and strategic problem-solving capabilities
This position is freelance, up to 100 hours of monthly work, and starts at a monthly salary of €1,500.